Automobile premium levels are affected by many factors, such as:
– The ways you use your vehicle: do you drive to work? Or use your car for your business E.g.: deliveries?
– The type of vehicle you drive, the year, make, model and body type of your vehicle.
– How many kilometers are driven annually.
– How many people drive the car, their ages, sex, and the state of their driving records.
– Any previous claims where you were at fault.
– Having your insurance policy cancelled within the last three years of application will also ensure your premium to be higher.
Ask your broker for more information or for specifics about your account.