Builder’s Risk

Anyone who embarks on a construction project feels the excitement of building something brand new. Whether you’re a homeowner building your custom dream home, doing major renovations, or you’re a contractor – you’ll need builder’s risk insurance. Since a homeowner’s or commercial property insurance policy doesn’t provide coverage while a property is under construction, you want to make sure that your project is protected. More often known as course of construction insurance, this coverage is a crucial part of any project that provides protection while the structure is being built.

Why you should choose our insurance brokerage for  builder’s risk 

Coverage for the building under construction and materials for risks such as fire, theft, vandalism, explosions; as well as coverage for tools and equipment, and scaffolding and temporary structures.


Covers legal costs and damages in the event that you are sued as a result of an injury or property damage that occurred during construction.

Demolition and Clean Up

If the damage requires demolition and cleanup, this coverage helps cover these costs.

Soft Costs

Coverage for additional fees such as legal fees, architectural costs, and more as a result of damage, vandalism or theft.

Key Coverage

Contact us today

Learn more about our course of construction insurance coverage and to get a free quote. We are committed to providing you with the best possible coverage at an affordable price.

Common Claims

As a commercial property manager, there are several common insurance claims that you may encounter.

Here are a few examples:


The construction site was broken into and the scaffolding was stolen and had to be replaced.


A windstorm caused damage to the building under construction and requires cleanup, new materials and rework.

Soft costs

Damage at the construction site that requires rework often means that new layouts need to be created or additional legal fees charged.